On this few pages, you will get all information I offer about MyTodo, which is a very usable, lightweight and not bloated application for managing all the small tasks and notes that pile up throughout the day.
It lets you open and save multiple todolists. Every todo list may contain several todo items that are organized in a tree. Those items again contain information about the todo's description, status, priority, whether you should be reminded or not and a few others. Besides that, it has a lot of other features in order to make life as comfortable as possible :-)
Finally, this todolist manager strives to perfectly embedd itself in the everdays life (it is a long way to this though).
- MyTodo is open source and free for private and commercial use!
- Tree structure for the best possible overview
- User interface kept straight and efficient
- Can be minimized to the system tray
- A few import and export functions
- Different types of reminders (yearly, monthly, weekly, daily, specific date) for each todo
- Does not affect your computer (no installation needed, uses the windows registry only if you want)
- Support for printing todo lists
- Furthermore extended with plugins:
- Post-It notes which can be sticked onto the desktop
- Scrap window that is accessible over a global hotkey to quickly write a note
- Possibility to synchronize todolists between Computers via Internet